I finally decided on fabric and trim for the window treatments so I am going to ship that off to mom today. Thank goodness for a mom who sews beautifully! Bill and Lisa ordered us a glider, so that should arrive in the next few weeks. Now I just need a few things on the walls. Hopefully we can get it all done it the next 8 and 1/2 weeks! The countdown is on!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Princess P's Room
Princess Peanut's room is coming together. Yippee! Thanks to Luis, the painter, we have new paint on the walls and ceiling and Mark's old bedroom furniture is now white. I am pretty pleased with how the furniture turned out. We finally got the crib all put together and the bedding put into it. We also decided to keep a twin bed in the nursery for those late night feedings. It's been fun picking out all of the bedding!
I finally decided on fabric and trim for the window treatments so I am going to ship that off to mom today. Thank goodness for a mom who sews beautifully! Bill and Lisa ordered us a glider, so that should arrive in the next few weeks. Now I just need a few things on the walls. Hopefully we can get it all done it the next 8 and 1/2 weeks! The countdown is on!

I finally decided on fabric and trim for the window treatments so I am going to ship that off to mom today. Thank goodness for a mom who sews beautifully! Bill and Lisa ordered us a glider, so that should arrive in the next few weeks. Now I just need a few things on the walls. Hopefully we can get it all done it the next 8 and 1/2 weeks! The countdown is on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
It's adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pink and green.
I love seeing the room all put together. It's just missing one thing...PP!!
her room is wonderful! it looks so fabulous- quite a gem.
Post a Comment