We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

What a great Easter we had this year! Mark and I went to the late service at church, which was beautiful. We've missed going to that service and hearing Robert preach. The message was wonderful (He Is Alive!) and the music was amazing. The service ended with the Hallelujah Chorus and everyone was invited to join the choir. Mark went up to the front and sang his heart out. It was beautiful! I was quite proud of my sweet husband and his wonderful voice!

After church, we headed to Bill and Lisa's house for Easter lunch. We had such a great time with Bill, Lisa, Will, Nina, the Malveses's - Joe, Kristy, Nick and Isabella, Kim, her friend and Teffy! Lisa's table was beautiful and the food was great! We had such fun that we were there until 7! Kim was the official photographer for the day. I'll post some of her pictures when I get them.
Nina (Lisa's mom). Lisa, Preggo and Kim

Lisa, Dream Baby Will and Preggo

No comments: