It is always a fun surprise to come home from work and find a special surprise waiting outside the front door! This week I received a beautiful hand-knit blanket from Barbara Johnson, my sweet office manager from Today's Homeowner. What a sweet gift for our baby girl. I know that she will love it! Thank you Barbara!

My friend Jennifer (another old-timer from Today's Homeowner and most importantly, Jack's Mom) sent me this precious burp cloth a few months ago and I never got a chance to post it. It was Princess Peanut's first monogrammed item. Needless to say, I was totally thrilled to receive it. I love the fun fabric! Jennifer is actually getting ready to launch her web-based company. She makes the cutest bibs, burp cloths, dresses and John-Johns; all that can be monogrammed! I'll be sure to let everyone know when the site launches. I saw a sneak peak of the site today and can guarantee that her items (especially the fabrics) are completely precious! I know that I'll be ordering Princess Peanut a few items!
We also received some cutie-pie note cards with the baby's name on them as well. My Aunt Julia is completely out of control when it comes to gifts! So glad that we are the recipients of her amazing generosity!
Baby Update: I went to the doctor today for a 2-week check up. Everything looks great! She is measuring normal and her heartbeat is right where it should be. She is definitely an active little girl. It feels like she is doing somersaults in my belly! Less than 9 weeks to go! Yippee!!!
My friend Jennifer (another old-timer from Today's Homeowner and most importantly, Jack's Mom) sent me this precious burp cloth a few months ago and I never got a chance to post it. It was Princess Peanut's first monogrammed item. Needless to say, I was totally thrilled to receive it. I love the fun fabric! Jennifer is actually getting ready to launch her web-based company. She makes the cutest bibs, burp cloths, dresses and John-Johns; all that can be monogrammed! I'll be sure to let everyone know when the site launches. I saw a sneak peak of the site today and can guarantee that her items (especially the fabrics) are completely precious! I know that I'll be ordering Princess Peanut a few items!
Baby Update: I went to the doctor today for a 2-week check up. Everything looks great! She is measuring normal and her heartbeat is right where it should be. She is definitely an active little girl. It feels like she is doing somersaults in my belly! Less than 9 weeks to go! Yippee!!!








1 comment:
The blanket from Barbara is beautiful. I hope Princess Peanut enjoys spitting up all over her burp cloth (ha!). I'll let you know when I officially launch my website.
Post a Comment