Today is Mark and my third anniversary. That is hard to believe. In some ways it feels like time has flown, in other ways it feels like we've been together forever! It's been fun thinking back today to our wedding day and everything that was going on that entire weekend. I was telling my mom today about remembering one of my bridesmaids, Sherry, driving us through the drive-through at McDonald's just after I had finished having my hair and make-up done. The girls working in there were all excited to see me in my tiara and veil. How funny is that?!? What can I say, we were hungry!
I'll never forget looking at Mark in the front of the church as my dad was about to walk me down the aisle. Mark had just gotten a glimpse of me for the first time that day and he started tearing up. It was the sweetest thing! Of course, that had me fighting back tears too! What an amazing day!
Mark is actually in Denver for work this week and I miss him terribly. I think that we are going to celebrate this weekend, so that should be fun! He did leave me a sweet note before he flew out and sent me flowers at work today. He even remember to get me tulips! The arrangement is beautiful and it was a wonderful surprise. Princess Peanut and I can't wait until he gets home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
What a sweet man; hope you guys have a great weekend celebrating your anniversary!
Post a Comment