We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dallas Shower

Last weekend my sweet cousin (Lisa) and some our of amazing friends (Danielle, Deanna, Emily and Laura) in Dallas threw us a fun couples shower. It was so fabulous! I know that Mark, the girls and I had a great time. I hope everyone else did as well! It was a great time to get our friends together and celebrate the upcoming arrival of Princess Peanut. The invites were so cool, the food was amazing, the cake was darling, the setting was perfect, the game was fun, and the favors were so cute!

Laura, Danielle, Preggo, Lisa and Deanna

Poor Emily was home sick with the flu. I'm so sad that she missed out on the fun after the planning that she did. She was definitely missed!
I'm going to post some pictures of all the fun gifts again. That was so much fun to do after the last shower, so I thought that I would do it again. Princess Peanut is set! She got all kinds of cute outfits, onesies, burp cloths, towels, blankets, and tons more. Not to mention her bathtub, a stroller and a swing! We have been so blessed with such generous friends. It is overwhelming to say the least!

On Sunday, I had a great time at Lisa's shower for the twin girls that are set to arrive at any time! I can't wait to see them! How exciting will it be to have all of the little girl cousins born so close together? I hope that they are all going to be great friends and follow Will around everywhere!

I brought Hannah and Hayleigh these cute cookies back from the shower that were tied with a bow and a passy. They were being silly with Mark and the passies, so I had to take a picture. Pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make the shower and I know everyone had a great time, which was our goal! The pictures look great. See y'all soon.