We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Pack of Pacies (Pacifiers)

Miss Nora and I are hanging out at home today because of the the bad weather (or should I say potential bad weather) that is headed our way. PofP is closed, so we're having a great time hanging out (oh and I'm trying to work during nap breaks). Our girl was up early and back down for a 3 hour (oh my goodness!) nap by 8:30. Now explain to me why she doesn't sleep at school... When she woke up, she was super cute. I could hear here playing in her crib and chatting it up. After a few minutes I went in to check on her and just started laughing. I forgot that I had discovered tons of pacies this morning when I was cleaning up - how is it that there are none to be found and then there are pacies everywhere?!? Anyway, this morning, I just tossed them in her crib as I was collecting them. Guess I forgot about them when I put her down this morning. When I walked in the room, there was Nora with one in her mouth and one in each hand. Somehow she was still able to "talk" anyway. So cute! Who needs toys to play with when you have a Pack of Pacies?

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer Walker said...

Oh no! Watch out. Jack discovered 3 at a time too. He would have one in his mouth and one in each hand. It wasn't enough to have just one, so I had to find 3 at a time!

She's a nosey girl. There's probably too much going on at "school" to sleep.