We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Palace

So, I didn't see Serena, Blair or even Chuck Bass, but I did get to stay at The Palace while I was in New York on Tuesday/Wednesday for work. Oh La La! If only Mark would turn down my side of the bed each night, layout my slippers and robe and leave a mint on the pillow...

If only I had gotten to eat the Gossip Grill Cheese and had a martini at Gilt - oh yeah, I was there for work...


post signature

2 comments:

Aubs said...

How nice. I bet you missed Nora and Mark, but I am sure it is nice to get away to a nice hotel like that too...even if it is for work.

Jennifer Walker said...

What??? Mark doesn't turn down your side of the bed at night. I guess I will have to get Scott to give him some lessons. Just kidding, of course.

I'm glad you had a nice time. How can you not, when it's NYC.