We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

9 Months Old!

I can't believe that I am actually going to be on time with this monthly post - today Miss Nora is 9 months old! I cannot believe how time has flown! She is such a big girl and just brings so much joy to our lives. What a blessing she truly is! God knew exactly what he was doing when he created this child - stubbornness and all!

We are going to the doctor for Nora's 9 month check up later this week, so I'll post updated stats then. In the meantime, I can tell you that Nora thinks she is such a big girl. I guess she believes that she has the whole crawling thing mastered, so she's moved onto pulling herself up on everything and anything. This weekend she became super brave and would let go of whatever she was holding onto and just look at us and smile. We fear that she will be walking before we know it. She does not seem to realize that Mommy wants her to stay a baby ... forever!

Here are a couple of cute shots of Nora using the new walker that Grammy and Buddy gave her for Christmas. Maybe we can blame the early walking on them! Just kidding, Grammy! She is also sporting her cutie-pie Baby Gap jeans outfit that our sweet neighbor, Miss Joan gave her for Christmas.



post signature

3 comments:

Aubs said...

Of course she thinks she is bigger than 9 months old...she does have older siblings. It was fun to see her try to walk around the table. What a cutie!

TeamRiss said...

She will be walking by 11 months, probably by 10! Such a big girl...

Jessica said...

Barrett just saw her picture and was like, Who's dat girl? I remember her!" What a big girl!