We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wide Awake

So, it is 1:27 a.m. in the morning. How do I know this? Because Miss Nora has now officially been crying for us to come and get her for 27 minutes. Since this has been happening almost every night for about a week, I've decided to wait her out. I hope that the author "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" is right on this one - it is killing me to hear her cry like this...

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went through that with Era. It's hard on your heart...but I promise it will be good for the beauty sleep! Just wait for the day when you put her down at 8pm and she sleeps to 7am. Hang in there, it gets better!!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Oh, my heart flinched imagining this. So difficult isn't it?

Jennifer Walker said...

Jack did the same thing when he was about the same age as Nora. It was like he regressed for a couple of weeks. Our pediatrician recommended to let him cry it out too, because she said he didn't need to eat and just needed to get used to sleeping straight through the night again. Hope it's working.