We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teagan's Birthday Party

One of Nora's besties from school, Teagan (Tigi), had her second birthday party a few weeks ago and we were so excited to be part of the celebration.  The party started at a local gym where the kids had a great time jumping, catching bubbles, playing on the fun equipment and of course, getting stamps all over their little bodies!  Too funny!  Nora had a great time.  After wards, a few of the girls headed for a fun mommy and daughter lunch at American Girl to finish the celebrating!  Nora, Jordan, Teagan and Teagan's cousin, Skyler all behaved really well.  I think that all of the mommas were a bit surprised!  I know that Gayla and I were!  We had a fun birthday brunch, complete with cake and ice cream to celebrate.  Thanks to Tigi and her mom, Trista, for a great time!


post signature

No comments: