I cannot believe that Miss Nora Caroline Newman turned two today! Actually in about 5 minutes from now she officially arrived into our world and it has not been the same since! Mark and I feel so blessed to be the parents of this precious angel. She makes us laugh all the time! She is quite a character, to say the least!
Here are some of my favorite memories from today:
Snuggling in for hugs and loving from Momma, Dada and Grandma
Walking around outside with her hands on her hips. So funny!
Making cute face (and we actually captured in on the camera!)
Talking about her birth with Mark and Mom
Hearing her say "Baby Duck" on million times
Reading about Elmo (her new obsession)
Nora making sure that she always has on shoes and a bow in her hair
Shaking her booty to music (or just if her Dada tells her too!)
Eating birthday cake and getting frosting everywhere!
Telling everyone (even at the grocery store) that she is two and holding up two fingers
Telling us that she is "dos!"
Watching her play in her playhouse
Watching Nora put "gas" in her car
The joy that I feel every time that I look at her sweet face. We love you Nora!
Tomorrow we are having Nora's official birthday party at a local park with lots of friends and family. We can't wait until time for the garden party tomorrow! Will post pictures soon!








2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nora!
Happy Birthday Nora!
Post a Comment