We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Official Easter Egg Hunt!

We had our official Easter Egg Hunt at church on the Saturday before Easter.  We could not have asked for a nicer day.  I think that all Methodists with kids within a 10 mile radius showed up!  1500 people according to our minister on Easter morning.  Craziness!  It was a bit hectic, but in the end, Nora got some eggs!  I guess that is all that matters...right?


Nora in her official Egg Hunting Outfit.  Mom's friend, Diane, knitted this cute
bunny sweater for Nora last year and I was so excited that it still fit!

Nora hitting the slides instead of the egg hunt ...
Priorities, you know...

My heroes of the day!  Thanks Mark and Gayla for helping us out while Mark was on the conference call!  We wouldn't have survived without y'all!

I couldn't resist posting this picture of Elizabeth.  Doesn't she look like a cute kitty?

post signature

No comments: