Here are her stats:
Weight 27 pounds - 80%
Height 34.5 inches - Over 97% (shocking, right?!?)
Head 47.1 - 70% (thank goodness that one is not off the charts!)
Nora is such a joy and blessing to be around. Although she has her moments and sometimes the whining gets on our nerves, she really is a bright, happy baby. She is currently obsessed with the following:
Having to have her shoes on at all times
Must have a bow in her hair during all waking hours
Being chased
Organizing/Re-organizing everything under the sinks in our master bathroom
Opening and closing doors (she's only caught her fingers once)
Organizing her crayons
Carrying at least 1 - 2 purses almost everywhere, including the doctor's office last week
Making her cute face (this includes squinting her eyes and being very silly. I need to catch that one on our camera!)
Reading books constantly (I think that I read Go Dog, Go! about 10 times one day)
Giving kisses only on her terms and timeline
Nora has also starting saying more words, with the newest being shoes, apple and book. So very cute! I can only imagine what the future will bring!








1 comment:
Hmmm, think you got a girly girl on your hands! Whooohoooo!!!
Post a Comment