Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Snow in North Dallas!
It's been a rainy, messy morning, but all of a sudden the soggy mess turned to snow for just a little bit! I was at the gym working out this morning, when all of a sudden my trainer, Cristy and I looked out and saw huge snowflakes! Yippee!!! I called Mark right away and told him the news! He rushed Nora outside to see her first snow and to grab a quick picture. Once I got home, we had to snap a few more! Too fun! It didn't last long, but we had snow!!! Now it feels like Christmas around here!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Good for you for working out. It looks like it was still so dark, so you must have been up early. We did not get snow here, really. We should move north.
Post a Comment