This is the update that Gayla sent me about Miss New:
Nora was very good today! She was patient with Jordan, ate GREAT (much better than Jordan), used her words, and her pointer finger. She loves me so much that she could not bear to take a nap and be away from me! :) I brought the pacies out at 7:10pm for both girls. They were tired and ready for night, night, but I thought 7:10 was too early! They sat and read books with me for a long time w/ their pacis. Both girls really like to work on "dog" and "woof, woof", plus pointing to ears, toes, head, etc. This was really fun with them.
I took them on a long walk, well, we didn't walk that far, but they were outside playing with leaves on the ground and acorns. They enjoyed this.
How sweet is that? Thanks again Gayla for watching our sweet girl. Let us know when you and Mark are going to drop Jordan off!
Nora was very good today! She was patient with Jordan, ate GREAT (much better than Jordan), used her words, and her pointer finger. She loves me so much that she could not bear to take a nap and be away from me! :) I brought the pacies out at 7:10pm for both girls. They were tired and ready for night, night, but I thought 7:10 was too early! They sat and read books with me for a long time w/ their pacis. Both girls really like to work on "dog" and "woof, woof", plus pointing to ears, toes, head, etc. This was really fun with them.
I took them on a long walk, well, we didn't walk that far, but they were outside playing with leaves on the ground and acorns. They enjoyed this.
How sweet is that? Thanks again Gayla for watching our sweet girl. Let us know when you and Mark are going to drop Jordan off!








No comments:
Post a Comment