We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prince of Peace Play Date

Yesterday Nora and I had a fun play date with a couple of the other babies and mommies from the Prince of Peace Infant program. We met at the pond by our house and had a picnic. It was lots of fun watching the babies, sharing trips and getting to know each other. We hope to get together once a month. I am really looking forward to it! I think Nora is too! She loved being outside. Plus, she came back home and took a really good nap. Always a good thing!

One of the moms, Debbie, sent me these pictures of the kiddos (minus Jordan, who had headed home for a nap).

Teagan, Ella, "Ace" and Nora

"Ace" and Nora

post signature

No comments: