Nora is officially 10 1/2 months old today! Yes, I am half a month late on this blog - not surprising these days! At this age, Nora is tons of fun and a bit wild ... more than a bit sometimes! We have survived the double ear infection and are now onto cutting 3 or 4 new teeth. I bet she'll be glad to finally get some on top!
At 10+ months old, Nora...
Thinks she is very big!
Pulls up on everything and anything
Loves to walk behind her fun FP walker from Grammy and Buddy
Stands up and sits down without holding onto anything, then grins at us
Is obsessed with her pacies - she has at least 3 in her bed for naps and night, night time
Loves to watch Mavs games with her daddy (can you tell that someone told me to put that?)
Is fascinated with all textures
Can turn the charm on in a heartbeat
Can turn the stubbornness on equally as quick
Loves to play Peek-a-Boo (thanks Grammy for the great lessons!)
Loves seeing her reflection in the trashcan (random, but true)
Loves to eat big girl food in her highchair with her fingers
Is still trying to master a sippy cup (an on-going challenge since she refuses to even hold her bottle!)
Waves
Claps
Loves school - especially Miss Kathy
Says Momma and Dada (not on any type of consistent basis)
For some reason, Mark and I feel like we just have a live toy! I can't imagine why! She brings so much joy to our lives. I still stand over her crib and cry at least a few times a week while I watch her sleep. She fills me up with a love that I have never known. What a joy and a blessing she is to our lives!
We love you sweet pea!




At 10+ months old, Nora...
Thinks she is very big!
Pulls up on everything and anything
Loves to walk behind her fun FP walker from Grammy and Buddy
Stands up and sits down without holding onto anything, then grins at us
Is obsessed with her pacies - she has at least 3 in her bed for naps and night, night time
Loves to watch Mavs games with her daddy (can you tell that someone told me to put that?)
Is fascinated with all textures
Can turn the charm on in a heartbeat
Can turn the stubbornness on equally as quick
Loves to play Peek-a-Boo (thanks Grammy for the great lessons!)
Loves seeing her reflection in the trashcan (random, but true)
Loves to eat big girl food in her highchair with her fingers
Is still trying to master a sippy cup (an on-going challenge since she refuses to even hold her bottle!)
Waves
Claps
Loves school - especially Miss Kathy
Says Momma and Dada (not on any type of consistent basis)
For some reason, Mark and I feel like we just have a live toy! I can't imagine why! She brings so much joy to our lives. I still stand over her crib and cry at least a few times a week while I watch her sleep. She fills me up with a love that I have never known. What a joy and a blessing she is to our lives!
We love you sweet pea!
![]()








3 comments:
Where's...Nora's favorite food is creme brulee???
It's really like your own live doll, isn't it? So so fun. Y'all are so blessed!
She's suddenly got so much more hair I think! So cute!
Post a Comment