We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Monday, March 30, 2009

New York, New York

I spent last Monday through Wednesday in New York with my boss and our agency shooting in-store demos for some of the new toys that we'll be launching for the fall. It was a long few days, but we still managed to have some fun and get lots accomplished! Monday night was definitely fun. After dinner in Times Square, we headed to The Garden to watch the Knicks play Orlando. It was my first trip to The Garden, so that was a totally fun experience. Susan's friend from college is on staff with the Knicks, so she scored us mack-daddy tickets in the executive box. It was Legends Night, so I was on my cell and Blackberry with Mark telling him all of the details. Needless to say, it was lots of fun!

The commercial shoot was interesting, but overall pretty dull and made for long days. We shoot on Long Beach, so at least I was looking at the water and had a beautiful view. Who knew?! I thought the only pretty beaches were in Alabama! We stayed at The Palace again - oh the life! No Gossip Girl sightings, but it was still fabulous. I have to admit that I slept great and took over the entire bed (all to myself!). Poor Mark was at home taking care of that sweet, but fussy baby and having to take her to the doctor. Not fun for him. Thank goodness he is such a great daddy!



post signature

No comments: