We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bound to Happen

I guess it was bound to happen, since Nora is 9 1/2 months old ... she has her first ear infection. Poor little girl. One of the teachers from Prince of Peace called to let us know that she was running a fever yesterday. By the time I got to school to pick her up and take her to the doctor's office it was 102 degrees. She was so hot and tired - she just wanted to be held. Thank goodness we were able to get an appointment right away and get some medicine in that baby girl. After we saw Dr. Berkowitz (who I loved BTW), we dropped off the prescription and headed home for a nap. Nora was so sweet and just wanted to be held by Momma - No problem for me! We had a nice little nap on the sofa until Mark got home.


Nora needs to stay home from school the next few days, so Mark and I are taking shifts. I am working from home this morning (oh - and blogging and oh yeah - I suddenly had time to get on my treadmill) and Mark is taking the afternoon shift so that I can be at my afternoon meetings. Miss Nora is sleeping away and hopefully getting better.


Here's some recent pics of our looooooooong girl...

post signature

3 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

A great benefit for mom when they are sick is that they just want to be held. I use to love the all day cuddling.

Oh and Kenslea is going to give Nora a run for her money in the long department! We went for her 4 mo yesterday and she is 26 inches!!

TeamRiss said...

I'm impressed she waited until almost 10 months to have her first ear infection; we were about to have tubes put in at that time. Hope she's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I hope your sweet baby girl is feeling better. I have just had a chance to catch up on your blog. She is adorable Leslie, and what a great Valentine's Day present! It just gets better and better everyday. I was just looking at Era in his crib the other night and said to Jason, "Remember when we brought him home and he was so teeny tiny - he's totally growing out of the crib." That makes me tear up just thinking about it. Much love to you guys. :)