Nora, Mark and I had a busy, but fun weekend. One of the highlights was the Plano Balloon Festival - if you don't count the crowds and waiting in line forever to get food! We've heard about this event for years and knew that we wanted to see it in person. I guess that about 100,000 other people had the same idea... We tried to catch up with the Braaten's, but never could track each other down. By chance, we ran into the Locke family. How random was that?!? We had a good time fighting the crowds with them. I am still in awe of Miss Lucy's cutie pie hair! Here's a couple of pictures that we took. Can you tell that Nora loved it? Anytime that she can be social and take in a lot of people, this baby is happy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Check out those cuties by the balloons! We hope to float on by next year; glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment