We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Prince of Peace Pics

I was just trying to make my way through my never-ending, over-flowing In Box at work, when all of the sudden one of Nora's sweet teachers sent me an email with pictures of that sweet baby girl. I can't resist posting at least one. I love it that she looks so happy at school. All of those teachers just love her so much and that warms our hearts. She is in such a great Christian environment, which definitely makes us happy. Enjoy!

Chillin' out with my bunny

Some fun tummy time on the butterfly

Check out my cool ride!

Whoa! Look at all my school friends and that cute boy next to me!

Yeah! It's spirit day at Prince of Peace!

post signature

2 comments:

Aubs said...

How awesome that they send pictures. She does look happy there...a blessing!
It is really funny to see all the little ones in the baby limo. I mean look at all those balled heads...lol!

Jennifer Walker said...

She is precious!