We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Plane Ride

I am happy to report that Nora is the new Dream Baby. Sorry for the demotion Will! Nora did great on the plane. Thanks to everyone for their advice! Em - I read your comment just before we left for the airport and I did exactly what you said. It worked like a charm! Thank you, thank you! I even got comments from other passengers that Nora did great! She actually slept through security, even while I was getting her in and out of her sling. Craziness! I think that I looked like a pack mule walking through the airport, but we made it and I felt like a huge success! Crazy how motherhood changes your outlook on life...

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer Walker said...

I'm so glad the trip went smoothly. I hope you are enjoying your vacation and visit with your family.