We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

So, Miss Nora and I are heading out early this afternoon to jump start our summer vacation. This is going to be her first airplane ride! I'm crossing my fingers and toes, hoping that everything will go well. Prayers are welcome and needed! We're flying into New Orleans, where my mom is going to pick us up (Dad's at home recovering from leg surgery). Then we are driving to Orange Beach for about 2 weeks. Yippee!!! Going home to Alabama is going to be great!!!

Mark and the girls are driving out to meet us on Friday. We should have a fun week at the beach. Grammy and Buddy are going to meet us on the Alabama coast as well. I am sure that 3 little girls are going to be plenty spoiled by all of the grandparent love. Nora is going to want to be held 24/7 after this trip...

What's a post without a picture of Nora?!? Boring! Anyway, here's a cute one of her from a couple of weeks ago. She is a smiley girl!


post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, She is such a cutie pie! That is a great picture. Hope that the plane ride goes well...if you get this before...feed her a bottle at take off and if she'll take one a pacifier at landing. I've flown with Era and this has worked great! Have fun on vacation!!!! Love to you and your family, Em

Jennifer Walker said...

Cute pic. We'll miss you by a day. Jack and I will be flying out of New Orleans tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. We're heading back to Orlando.

Have fun at the beach!

Aubs said...

She loves the camera...the camera loves her. You have yourself a cutie pie! Have fun and everything will go well!

Jessica said...

Have fun! Enjoy the break!