Mark's parents, Grammy and Buddy also arrived this week. They got here on Tuesday after driving 12 hours from Chattanooga. They are already crazy about our baby girl. They have been a huge help as well. What would we do without our parents?!? Mark and I are going to be completely spoiled when they are gone. We're not going to know what to do without all of our parents around!
On a completely different, but very fun note, here is a sneak peak of a couple of Nora's newborn photos: http://jessicastarrphotography.blogspot.com/. My friend Jessica is an amazing photographer. I can't wait to see them all!
![]()








2 comments:
Thanks for the sweet words! Glad you like the photos. Have a great time with Mark's fam!
The pictures are beautiful!!!! I love the story of the first one in the bassinet and the second one looks like she's already sun bathing.
Post a Comment