We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day

How exciting to have my very first Mother's Day! Mark and Nora surprised me with her wrapped up in a pink bow with a beautiful ring tied through it. Whoa! The ring is just beautiful and delivered in the best possible way. To celebrate the day, we had a nice brunch with my parents at Toulouse. It was yummy and Miss Nora slept through the entire meal - an added bonus! Mom and Dad headed out this afternoon to return to Alabama. It was so hard to see them go. I can't seem to quit crying because I already miss them so much. I don't know how we could have made it through the last 3 weeks without them. It is amazing how differently you look at your parents after you become one yourself...
On a happier note, Mark's parents are heading out tomorrow for the Big D from Chattanooga. They are anxious to meet our sweet baby girl. I know that we are going to have a great time with them and Miss Nora will be spoiled rotten!

Happier note #2 - Mark's brother, Matt and his wife Stephanie, welcomed their fourth son on May 7th! Woo hoo! We now have 5 sweet and beautiful nephews. We can't wait to meet Aaron Matthew.


post signature


No comments: