Today Nora got to meet her two big sisters, Hannah and Hayleigh. They were absolutely dying to come see her. Hannah was texting me all day wanting new pictures of her. So sweet.
It was an incredible experience, although a bit surreal. But it was so neat to see how much they truly love their new sister Nora. We're all one big, happy family. Of course, I am still trying to come to grips with the fact that I'll soon be teaching one daughter to drive and another to walk!
I am truly blessed by three special daughters and an amazing wife!
Just a great day! Nora will forever be spoiled by her big sisters...
Big Sis Hannah with Nora
Hayleigh has the magic touch!
My three daughters!
Me and my girls
The whole family
![]()








2 comments:
I didn't realize it was Mark posting, and I was thinking "Leslie has an amazing wife?" I'm waaaaay to sleep deprived!!
What a wonderful time for the Newmans!!! You are all sooooo deserving of such a blessed event!The pictures are great.We are all thrilled for your family. Love, The Tadlock Clan
Post a Comment