We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Jones Family is Heading to Africa!

I am in awe of my cousin Emily and her husband John in their commitment to serve the Lord. I received an email from John today telling us that they are heading to Malawi, Africa in August. Yes, the entire family of 6 - John, Emily, Sam, Ford, Alice Ann and Ruthie will be in Africa serving for a year. John, a doctor, will be working at the African Bible College Community Clinic while they are in Africa.


Here's a link to the website that they have created: http://johnhjones.googlepages.com/thewarmheartofafrica.
If you are looking for a missionary family to support, I highly suggest this family!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hey there! i'm a friend of emily's. so exciting about your family...what a tremendous sacrifice as well as a learning experience! :) Awesome... My husbands cousin just spent a few months in Malawi at the medical clinic. He is finishing up his intership here in the states...and for one of his classes he decided to study there. I wonder if it is the same clinic? Good luck to them!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Leslie! I am sooo excited about Princess Peanut and cannot wait to see pictures! I know that you have to be anxious. I think the last 3 weeks were the hardest (not physically...) :)

Count me in for support for the Jones family. I will log on and make a donation. How awesome of them...and of you to make more people aware of their mission!

Much love to you and your growing family!