I started my weekly appointments with my OB today. I was excited to hear that I am already dialated 1 cm! I know that doesn't really mean anything since you can stay at the same dialation for weeks, but it was exciting to me since I can't wait for Princess Peanut to arrive! Her heartbeat sounds good, but the doctor is worried that she is measuring a little smaller than she should be for 35 weeks. We're going to have a sonogram next week to get more accurate measurements and make sure that everything looks good. She is still moving around like crazy, so that makes me feel like she is doing great!
Other Pregnancy Updates:
My feet have been swelling so much this week that it looks like I have kankles. UGH! Even the doctor commented on how swollen they were today... Thank goodness Mark is willing to rub them every night. What a great husband!
Sleeping has now become a challenge. I feel like I toss and turn all night long. That is, when I'm not getting up for potty breaks...
On a more fun note, when I was walking into the hospital this morning for my appointment, I saw our friend, Cory Locke, heading in with all kinds of mommy and baby gear. I knew that they were having their C-section this morning, so I went up to see them after my appointment. Stephanie looked great and the baby is beautiful! That's all I can say until they send out their announcement since they did not know if it would be a boy or a girl...
On a really sweet note, my office gave me a baby shower yesterday afternoon. It was so sweet and everyone was so generous. What a wonderful blessing! I'll add more about the shower and some pictures later this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yea for already being dilated! That is great news and definitely the start of Princess Peanut's arrival. Kankles...hahahahaha. :)
Post a Comment