What fun we had at the Christmas Party for our Sunday School Class on Thursday night! Andrew and Deanna have the perfect house for our annual party and it is so festive and fun with all of the great decorations that Deanna puts together! The food and company were great, but I think the highlight of the evening was everyone acting out the 12 Days of Christmas. Too much fun! Mark, Andrew and Peter were 12 drummers drumming and I was part of the 8 maids a milking with Laura and Jessica. It was hysterical and so much fun! Of course we forgot our camera (even after talking about taking it). However, Chuck and Sarah had theirs, so as soon as we get some pictures from them, I'll be sure to post a few!
I took my last vacation day for the year on Friday. I had a great time at a craft fair with Laura and Deanna and then a fun lunch with them and Laura's girls, Allie and Avery. I then headed to the Grand Spa to use my gift certificate that Mark gave me for my birthday. I was completely spoiled for 3 hours! I had a pre-natal massage, a facial and a pedicure. It was wonderful! What a great treat! I told Mark that he can do that for me every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Will Mark give Jeff some tips on great presents? He's a fabulous gift giver but after hearing about your spa day, I'm very jealous! Lucky...
Post a Comment