We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's a Girl!

As if Mark wasn't already outnumbered, he certainly is going to be now! We found out this afternoon that we are having a baby girl! I guess that Mark is 3 for 3, or maybe 0 for 3, depending on how you look at it...

We are so excited about our baby girl! Everything measured perfectly, so that is a huge blessing to our family. Oh - the fun clothes to be bought and the cute nursery to decorate. I bet my mother has already started sewing!



Thursday night we celebrated Hayleigh's 9th birthday a little early. It is hard to believe that she in 9 years old! We picked the girls up from the dance studio and took them to Waffle House (Hayleigh's choice) for her birthday celebration. That Waffle House may never be the same again! We were the only ones in the place and took it over with presents and cutie pie cupcakes. The staff even played the Waffle House Birthday song for us from the jukebox. It was really cute and they were so sweet to us. We definitely had a good time!

4 comments:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

AHHHHH! I've been waiting all day to find out! CONGRATULATIONS!!! A sweet baby girl...yes, you will get tons of cute clothes. I can't wait to shop for her!

Jennifer Walker said...

Congratulations!

TeamRiss said...

Yeahhhhh! I love it that you guys are having a precious baby girl! You know Cole is going to be wanting to date her from day one! Congrats...

Unknown said...

Congrats! Era has a future girlfriend in the making! Congrats again - you guys are very blessed!