Mark has officially re-named our baby girl Princess Peanut. Pretty darn cute, if you ask me! I actually felt her move for the first time today. How exciting! We were sitting in Sunday School listening to a lesson about angels. All of a sudden, I felt that little fluttering in my belly. How amazing! It is a moment that I will never forget. How special that it happened when we were talking about angels!
Yesterday Mark & I went shopping for the nursery. We had a great time looking at all of the cute baby stuff! It is a bit overwhelming. However, we decided on bedding for the crib and the twin bed that we are going to put in the nursery as well. I think that it will be very cute! We've also decided that we are going to have the nursery painted a pale green. Since Hayleigh's room is right across the hallway and it is Pepto Bismol pink with hot pink and white polka dots, we thought that we would tone down the pink a bit in the nursery!
Friday night we had a fun time at my office Christmas party. How fun it is to work for a toy company?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment