Nora missed the first two weeks of school, so today was her first day at her new Mother's Day Out program. She is going to each each Thursday from 9 - 2. What fun for her and a great break for Mama! She was excited and a little apprehensive when we got there, but was such a brave girl. She didn't even cry when I left her! I think seeing Baby Tucker, Cole and Emily as we were all rushing to our classrooms helped a bit too. Since she is obsessed with Baby Tucker, all was good!
When I picked her up, she was so busy playing that she didn't even notice me. That is a great sign! Her teacher, Miss Leslie, told me that she had a great day. That made us very happy and secure. I had to include a picture of her this a.m. (she did NOT want to have her picture made) and some of her artwork from school. Love that artwork! Going to have to hang it on the fridge!








1 comment:
Glad to hear her first day went well. Seh looked very cute on her first day too.
Post a Comment