We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busted at Church!

This morning I had my Mom to Mom meeting at church, so Nora stayed in the nursery and played with her friends.  When I dropped her off, she got all sad (as she usually does) and weepy.  One of the little sweet grandmas who works in the nursery got down on the floor with her to give her a hug.  It just made my heart melt.  I am so glad that they love my little girl and are so sweet to our little drama queen.  After our meeting, I went down to get Nora and ran into my friend Meredith and her daughter, Reese.  Meredith had just asked Reese if she and Nora had played together.  Reese was like, "No, Nora was in time out."  How funny is that?  

Miss Sassy Pants!

post signature

No comments: