We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nora's First Slumber Party at JoJo's!

Mark and I spent a great weekend downtown at the Anatole to celebrate our five year anniversary. We had a great time! I've decided that the 5-year version of Mark is pretty darn special! He showered me with lots of wonderful gifts and surprises. How fun was that?!?

Mark and Gayla were so sweet to take care of Miss New. She has the best time at her first slumber party at Jordan's house. Here's the link and a picture from their blog: http://thewheelisfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/slumber-party-whoo-hoo.html

Thanks Wheelis family for taking such great care of our girl. She had a blast and I really don't think that she wanted to leave!

I have to throw kudos out to our Ogle cousins for slumber party #2 at their house on Saturday night. Nora had a great time and survived being totally and completely outnumbered. Thanks family!

Here are some pictures from Mark and Gayla from the weekend.








post signature

2 comments:

Go and Tell said...

Leslie,
To add PAGES, go to Customize, Add a Gadget, Pages (for me, Pages was at the top of the list. I think it is fairly new.)
Love looking at Nora's pictures and I'm glad ya'll had such a fun anniversary! Congratulations!
THanks for your sweet comments about Grandmom.She did love ya'll, too!
Meg

Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years since your wedding!