Nora is really starting to put words together. It is very exciting to hear all that she is coming up with ... some which we understand and the others that are part of Nora's original language! Last weekend she sneezed while we were eating dinner. I looked at her and said, "Excuse you." We are attempting to teach Miss New some manners and to cover her mouth when she coughes or sneezes. She must have caught on pretty quickly... Last night at dinner, she sneezed again and said, "Excuse You!"
What a funny girl!








1 comment:
Hi it's Steph (work with Mark at J-W) Would love to keep up with the blog! my email is stephanieheideman@yahoo.com
If you'll send me your email, I'll add you to ours as well. We definitely love keeping the blog private now that we've got a little one, so I totally understand!
Post a Comment