I obviously survived my trip to La La Land without Miss Nora. It was so hard to be away from her and Mark for days. Thank goodness I was really busy with a Mattel global conference to keep me busy and to help keep my tears to a minimum. Mark was so sweet to send me cutie pic pictures everyday, so that made it easier. I got back late Friday night to find Mark, Nora, Hannah and Hayleigh waiting on me. What a sight for sore eyes! I missed them all so much, especially that sweet baby girl!
We had a fun, busy weekend and I got back on the plane early Monday morning for another Mattel trip. We met with a few customers, watched some focus groups and then headed back Tuesday night on the last flight. At least I was only away for one night this time ... not nearly as bad, thank goodness!
Mark and I have been exhausted this week. Between travel and a baby who is still not sleeping through the night, we are TIRED! I think that we could have slept all day today, however Miss Nora had other ideas. Imagine that?!?
We had a fun, busy weekend and I got back on the plane early Monday morning for another Mattel trip. We met with a few customers, watched some focus groups and then headed back Tuesday night on the last flight. At least I was only away for one night this time ... not nearly as bad, thank goodness!
Mark and I have been exhausted this week. Between travel and a baby who is still not sleeping through the night, we are TIRED! I think that we could have slept all day today, however Miss Nora had other ideas. Imagine that?!?








1 comment:
So glad that y'all are together again. I'm sure it must be hard. Remember the one night I spent with y'all in Dallas back when Jack was just 3 months old?
Not that you asked, but here are a few suggestions about the sleeping thing. I'm sure you've heard your fair share of suggestions, but hopefully something will work soon.
-Happiest Baby on the Block (DVD or book)
-Baby Wise (some people love it, some hate it...I say use the parts that work for you and baby Nora).
-Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
I think I used a combination of the three of those.
Post a Comment