We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nora is 3 Months Old!

Just as I am late with about everything in life currently, I am late in posting the fact that Nora is 3 months old! It is hard to believe, but oh so true. She has already gotten sooo big! I keep telling Mark that I want her to stay this size, but sleep through the night! We had fun posing her for pictures last Sunday night. Can you tell that she thinks she is bigger than she really is?

Look at me!

I'm contemplating something...

Check out my Pancake Bear!

Peak-a-boo, Mommy!

Not only do I think that I can stand, but walk too!

post signature

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys really DID have fun posing her! too funny. I did a double take on the last one! They grow up way too fast.

Jennifer Walker said...

She is adorable. I can't believe she is already three months old. I had to do a double take of the last one too. Too funny.

The Locke Family said...

She is such a cutie! Love all the pictures!!

Aubs said...

I am glad I was not the only one that took a double look at the last picture...Nora takes good pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! She has her Mama's eyes!

TeamRiss said...

Ok- peek a boo picture is just too adorable! She's so awesome...