skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We Now Have Pages!
Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.
Lillie Hayden Rolled Over!
Lillie Hayden rolled over for the first time today ... Hooray! We knew that it would be soon since she is always on the move. She must have wanted to wait for us to be in Orange Beach! She was playing on her playmat, with Nora watching her, and she just rolled all the way over. So cute! I missed getting it on video, but I will sometime this week. I am so sad that Mark is in Dallas and missed the moment...
On another fun note, after Nora and Annah's swim lessons this afternoon, Jennifer and I put the babies in the water for the first time. They loved it and were probably so glad to get cooled off! It is so hot and sunny here. We love, love Orange Beach!
Yesterday was their first golfcart ride. A week of firsts!
No comments:
Post a Comment