We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy 40th Mark!

Happy 40th (crazy, I know!) to my sweet, sweet husband.  I know that Mark isn't thrilled about this milestone, but just know that he doesn't look or act his age!  A good thing!  I think that Mark had a good day on Thursday.  They took him to lunch at work and then had a cake in the afternoon, complete with tombstones.  Love it!  Nora and I had a cookie cake for him, along with a few presents.  Fun, fun!

That night we went to dinner at Ocean Prime with Mark, Gayla, Jay and Lisa - our surprise guest.  What a fun night!  Thanks for celebrating with us and a special thanks to Lisa for her generosity!  Thanks to everyone who called, sent emails, cards, etc.  Mark had a great birthday!

Here's a picture of the fun!

 


post signature

No comments: