We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mike & Angie's Shower

We had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for our friends from Sunday School, Mike and Angie, along with our friends the Sutherland's and the Nowak's on Saturday night. We had a great time celebrating the upcoming birth of that baby boy! I can't wait to meet him in November!

The parents to be - Mike & Angie!
Mark and Shawn
Sarah, Emily & Doug
Nora's mom, Laura, Deanna & Kathy
Laura and Aubrey

post signature

2 comments:

Angie Walker said...

Love it! Thank you guys so much for hosting our shower! It was a fun evening. I have to get copies of your pics as well as these look great! Hope all is well. Talk to you soon!!!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

WOW! I love the details!!! You are such a crafty mama, Leslie. I just ordered a birthday banner from ETSY like the one you made minus the boy theme but still...
I'm so impressed!!!!!!