We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Husband

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband! Nora and I just adore you and can't wait to celebrate your big day tonight! While I have a bit of time, I thought that I would list just a few reasons why I love, love my husband:
  • Mark is a great husband and puts up with me like no one else would do! (I am sure that he will nod his head while reading this one!)
  • Mark is the BEST father, not only to our baby girl, but to those big girls who he just loves and adores unconditionally.
  • Mark is completely genuine. One of the first things that I thought about him is still so true today.
  • Mark is a loyal and dependable friend - those are hard to come by...
  • Mark makes me laugh - especially with his smooth dance moves!
  • Mark is a good son (and son-in-law too according to my mom). He adores all of his family and wishes that we lived closer to everyone.
  • Mark is smart - especially with numbers - thank goodness!
  • Mark is a Christian man and our spiritual leader. I love his insight on different passages in the Bible and the way that he keeps us focused on where we need to be - depending entirely on God.
  • Mark has a beautiful voice. I'll never forgot how beautifully he sang at my daddy's memorial service. It still makes me cry to think about it.
I could go on and on, but he's a humble kind of guy and I want him to stay that way! :)

Here are a couple of pictures of Mark's birthday celebration from Sunday at the Ogle's house. Swimming, pizza and cake with our family - it doesn't get much better than that!




Nora and I are looking forward to more fun tonight! Happy Birthday Mark! We love you!

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Mark!

Emily M said...

Nora is getting so big and more adorable by the day. Hope that Mark had a great birthday!