I pack Nora's lunch for school everyday and sometimes find it to be a challenge. My first challenge has been to find just the right container. The second, to send a healthy meal each day. I found a cool container at Target (my obsession) that has three different sections with an ice pack in the middle. This container pretty much does the job, but it isn't very cute and not exactly what I had envisioned. I checked out some of the lunch boxes, but they just weren't quite Nora... So, I was searching Mom Blogs tonight (I can get completely lost going from blog to blog) and came across this fun blog on packing
Bento Boxes for lunches and snacks. Not only does the author show all of the tools you need (and where to get them), but also has great ideas for fun lunches for kiddos. Love it! I think that I will be hitting some Japanese markets this weekend. One of the joys of living in a big city!
Bento Supplies:
http://wendolonia.com/blog/category/bento-equipment-and-supplies/
Bento Box Lunches:
http://wendolonia.com/blog/category/bentos/

1 comment:
Keep us posted on your bentos! I want to do this too but just haven't made the time & found containers.
Post a Comment