Apparently we completely forgot about the ice and its repercussions... Mark and I were busy getting ready this morning while Miss Nora was still asleep - this barely ever happens, so we have to take advantage of the this rare time and get ready quickly without having to dance, sing, stop everything to change a blow out diaper or provide other general entertainment. We are rushing to get ready and then I flip on the TV to catch a glimpse of the news.
Reality alert !!! We have a baby... A baby that goes to school... Lots of schools are closed or opening late.... We should probably check out the listings on the web to see if Prince of Peace is on the list... Surprise, surprise - school is delayed!
So, I got to spend part of my morning with Nora, which was great. The down side - she actually chose to take 1 1/2+ hour nap during that time. So much for playtime with Mommy! I guess she was saving that up for her teachers at school. Lucky them!








No comments:
Post a Comment