We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Beyond Time ... for a new post!

The Newman family (aka Leslie) has been a huge slacker when it comes to our blog. The past month has just flown by! The last time that I was going to do a post was from Trunk or Treat at our church, so I guess that is where I'll start!

On the Sunday before Halloween, my Mom to Mom group at church hosted their annual Trunk or Treat event. How fun that we got to go this year! Lots of our friends and their kiddos came all decked out. Here are some fun pictures from that Spooktacular evening...


Nora making her Halloween debut as Princess Peanut


I love, love this picture of Elizabeth and Nora.
It looks like their are having this in-depth conversation. Too cute!


The whole crew!

post signature

3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is that! Where did you find the peanut costume?

Unknown said...

At first I was like, "Why is the turtle wearing a crown?" Then I saw the whole costume. PRINCESS PEANUT!!! So adorable.

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I still cannot believe you were able to find the Princess Peanut costume. How perfect! You need to have her pics made in that!!

Love the collage too.