We Now Have Pages!

Click one of the links below for more information from the Newman family.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

First Purchase

I was trying to be so good about not buying stuff for the baby too soon, but I couldn't help myself! I think that I showed a lot of restraint, but that may be because we don't know what we are having yet! Most likely! Here's a picture of the onesies that I bought. They are pretty darn cute!



On another fun baby note, we found out yesterday that my cousins, Bill and Lisa, parents of Dream Baby Will, are having twin girls! We are so excited for them! I don't think Will is going to know what hit him, or Bill and Lisa for that matter. They are due about a month or so before our Peanut. We can't wait!

On a not so fun baby note, I've been sick again for most of the week. I keep hoping and praying that next week (Week 13) that I will start feeling wonderful, having energy, being a sweet wife to my husband, having that preggo glow instead of a green pallor, etc. Hopefully I will not keep repeating last night when I got physically sick for the first time. THAT was not fun. I can't even imagine what women who do that for three months go through. I'll keep you updated (on the feeling better part, that is).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo excited for you guys! It is such a blessing. I love the Onesies...I have them too...and I think that they may have been my first purchase also. Hard to resist...right? Hang in there...the second trimester is SOOOO musch easier...lots of energy! Now...if I can just get through the next 3 weeks...they seem like an ETERNITY! Love the blog...you know that I will be a faithful follwer. Love to you guys...congrats again!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

I LOVE your first purchase. You did good...those onsies are very practical!!
(It's so hard to resist!)

valerie said...

Yay! This is so fun. Great purchases, Leslie... We're so happy for you & Mark. - Burtons

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! Missed this news from your parents! We are so excited for you. Hopefully the sickness will end in the next few weeks. I was sick with all three lady's in our life for the first 13 weeks and it magically ended after that. I felt great the whole pregnancy with Greg. But I'm sure that is just me! Take care of yourself, we give both of you virtual hugs from St. Louis!!!